Is Your Home In Need Of Urgent Repairs? We Can Help.

Start Your No Win, No Fee Claim Today For Faster Repairs And Compensation.

Who are you renting your property from?

Council or Housing Association
Private Landlord
Please choose one of the options above.
Start Here! Select an option below.

What issues need fixing?

Rising Damp
Mould / Condensation
Leaking Water
Missing or Loose Tiles
Repointing of the Brick
Structural Cracks
Insect and Vermin Infestation
Poor Ventilation
Boiler/ Central Heating Issues
No Running or Hot Water
Electrical Issues

Please note: You do not need to use us to make a claim. You can bring your complaint up with the Housing Ombudsman directly, for free.
Depending on the solicitor we refer you to, the No Win, No Fee success fee is 25%-50%+VAT.

Does your landlord know about the issues?


You may also be eligible for a Tenancy Deposit Claim.
If your landlord didn’t protect your deposit, you could be eligible for compensation of up to 3x your deposit

Would you like to claim?


Tenancy Deposit Claim Details.

Have you paid a tenancy deposit in the last six years?


Was the deposit placed into a government deposit protection scheme
(TDS, the DPS or MyDeposits)?


Are you sure?
You cannot claim if you haven't paid a tenancy deposit in the last six years.

Are you sure?
You cannot claim Tenancy Deposit Compensation if your landlord protected your deposit.

Final Step - Enter your details below.

Enter your details below.


Unfortunately, due to some of the answers you have given we may not be able to help you claim. However, please enter your details below and should this change, we will be in touch to assist you further.


100% spam free promise.
This is required to progress your disrepair claim further.

Please note:
Unfortunately, we can only help those who live in England & Wales.

By clicking "Finish" you agree to be contacted by email, SMS and telephone by an FCA authorised claims management firm and/or an SRA Authorised Legal Firm, and confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

100% Spam Free Promise.

100% No Win, No Fee
 No Obligation Review
 Disrepair Claims Specialists.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long is the claim process?

In most cases, a letter from our team will result in property repairs being completed by your landlord. However, if the case does need to go to court it could take between 9 and 12 months to obtain the compensation.

How do I know if I am eligible to make a claim?

If you’re a Private Tenant, Housing Association or Council tenant living in a property with any of the disrepair issues listed above, then there is a good chance that you are eligible for compensation. Fill out our short checklist now to check if you are eligible.

Can my landlord evict me if I make a claim?

No. Your Landlord does not have any legal reason to evict you if you have lodged a disrepair claim.

How much compensation can I receive?

Your compensation will be calculated based on the length of time the property has been in disrepair, how many people it has affected and how severe the disrepair is. Each case is completely different and will be valued accordingly.

Can I claim against a private landlord?

Yes, you have the same rights as anyone else and can make a claim. Please fill out our short checklist to get things moving.

Do I still need to pay my rent if I am claiming?

Yes, you must pay your full rent. If you stop paying your rent, then it will give the Landlord an ability to make a counter claim against you for a breach of your Tenancy Agreement.

If I no longer live at the property, can I still claim?

No, unfortunately not. You must be living in the property.

Discover If You Can Claim

Try our quick eligibility checker to see you can claim compensation.

For Your Information do not give legal advice; Our service is limited to the process and administration of compensation claims. You do not need to use a claims management company to make a claim. You have the right to use the Housing Ombudsman to seek redress for free.

The No Win No Fee Success Fee for getting your housing disrepair compensation is based on which expert panel member we refer you to. Our panel consists of Satchell Moran Solicitors Limited, Bond Turner Limited, Smooth Commercial Law Limited, DW Marketing Limited.

The No Win, No Fee varies, but is generally between 25%+VAT - 50%+VAT. We do not have a termination fee for housing disrepair claims.

Please Wait!!